Sunday, September 23, 2007

What we gonna do when they come for you...?....?

(Extremely random title...Badu on the brain...)

Once again, I've neglected to update for the longest. :-/

By this point I've changed my mind about showing the dress mentioned in the last post. Instead, look below for something really cool.


Yep, yep! Bottom of the right page...with the green background....that's me! :-) Click to make larger.

Last month I spoke with an editor at 008magazine (local publication) about having a write-up about me and my designs published in their magazine. I did a couple outside photo shoots at her request (some of the pics can be seen here) so I could get some with good lighting. At the end of the month I sent the final pics and waited to here back. Well, I never did, so I figured they'd decided against it or something.

The other day, though, while visiting with the owner of one of the boutiques where I sell my creations, I was congratulated for my article in 008magazine. My reaction was, "Huh?" I hadn't checked out this month's issue but was pleasantly surprised when I finally got a hold of a few (several) copies. Such a nice summary that was written. Other than the original email, I really didn't submit any info other than pics. Matter of fact, the pics I submitted weren't even used. It's all good though. I'm thrilled just the same. :-)

Unfortunately, it's hard to read here, but I'm really pleased with what was said.

*big goofy smile*
:-D

5 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

That is great!

Breath of Light said...

Blessings Goddess!

That is wonderful! It's about time others took note of the amazing gift that you have. Hopefully this will translate into more etsy sales! *wink*

peace

Unknown said...

that you both! and yes more sales are welcome. :-)

Camille Nicole said...

WoW! Congrats. You are so talented sis :-)

Livecreations said...

that's great you're in the magazine, congrats, you've got some cool designs..