Sunday, October 21, 2007

Well Whatdoyaknow...

There appears to be a theme song to go along with the whole 'country girl' thing addressed in my previous post:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d89e6w405sc

Could be old, but I tend to be late on things.

That's pretty interesting.

Aside from that I really don't have much else to say. Earlier I had an idea for a blog post but didn't get around to taking the pics. What needs to be happening is that I need to be tryna get ready for a style show that's taking place reeeaaaaal soon.

Need models, (more) clothing to show, and most importantly, an idea.

*siiiiigh* Eventually it'll come together. I swear...sometimes this song by cree summer resonates so much with me on so many levels...."make yourself."

Anyway, since I like to include a picture in every post, here's one I took the other day:


Dontcha just love it?? (and yes...the cat is very much alive in this photo.)

Oh well. I'm off to listen to my song.

peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, cats are funny, but to be honest I wish I could do that some days out of the week so I don't blame it at all.

Nice blog :-)

Bri said...

So cute!
One of my cats is black and white too. He's a trip and tends to sprawl off like that on my sketchpads, books or whatever else it is that i don't want him laying on...